Servicing the Newcastle and Lake Macquarie regions
Physio2U Newcastle comes to you.
Operating hours: - By APPOINTMENT ONLY
Monday - Friday 8.00 am - 6.00pm
Saturday 8 - 12 midday
Physio2U will be there when you need it
How can we help you?
- Mobile Physiotherapy - we come to you
- Servicing those in the Newcastle & Lake Macquarie regions
- Physiotherapy assessment and treatments for those who may be unable to leave home to attend treatment in a clinical setting
- Quality services, including hand's on treatments, exercise prescription and mobility advice.
Who are we?
Physiotherapist, Lyn Guy , comes with an extensive background of work experience supporting treatment of:
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Orthopaedic and surgical cases
- Neurological conditions
- Acute and chronic pain
- Aged Care.
Lynette (Lyn) also has many years of experience in the Feldenkrais Method®, including one on one Feldenkrais sessions (Functional Integration) and small group activity sessions (Awareness Through Movement).
Dip. Phys. (U Syd). M.App.Sci - Res.(La Trobe Uni). Grad.Dip. Couns. (ACAP Syd), Grad.Dip.Sci.Med - Pain Mangt. (PMRI U.Syd).
PhD. (Sch Pub. Health. Griffith Uni, QLD.)
Please Call 0405 344 335
for Information, or to create or change your appointments.